9 Amazing Nutritional Benefits of Papaya - Papaya (Carica papaya L.), or betik is a plant that originated from southern Mexico and northern parts of South America, and is now widespread and widely grown throughout the tropics for its fruit taken. C. papaya is the only type in the genus Carica. Name papaya in Indonesian taken from the Dutch, "Papaja", which in turn also took on the name of the Arawak language, "papaya". In Javanese papaya called "Kates" and in Sundanese "swept away".
- Aktioksidan in papaya particularly its vitamin C helps protect skin from sun damage.
- Juiced fruit can help reduce spots brown spots due to excessive sunlight.
- Drinking papaya juice can also prevent acne.
- Because it contains vitamins A, C and beta-carotene may be the keeper of the immune system.
- Eating this fruit in an amount sufficient to cleanse toxins toxins in the body.
- Fruits that contain vitamin A is good for eye health.
- Good also to facilitate digestion for those who have difficulty defecating.
- It can be expensive fruit sap can be processed into flour as papain which is useful for household and industrial.
- In papaya herbal medicine can prevent cancer.