- Coconut water is efficacious as a diuretic, which is to expedite expenditure of urine. Coconut water mixed with a little lemon juice is beneficial to treat dehydration, as well as to combat interference in the stomach worm small children.
- If the young coconut water mixed with milk is very good for children's food. The mixture of coconut water have properties to prevent clotting of milk in the stomach, vomiting, constipation , and gastrointestinal.
- Coconut water also has a variety of medicinal properties. Among other things, drinking coconut water can also help overcome the toxic effects of sulfa drugs and other antibiotics, making drugs more quickly absorbed the blood.
- Wash your face with coconut water continuously every day can cure or eliminate acne, dark spots, wrinkles on the face that came early, dry skin, and the face became visible glow.
- Mix coconut water with a little honey. This herb is a tonic that is cheap but nutritious. This herb stimulates the body's sexual centers and negate the harmful effects of excess sexual arousal.
- Stubborn acne can be treated with a mixture of 25 grams of turmeric paste with a glass of coconut water , then left for the night, then add 3 teaspoons of red sandalwood powder. Stir all ingredients until smooth, then stored again undisturbed for 3 days. Strain this medicine with three layers of gauze. Save the juice was in the bottle, and apply on your face twice a day until the acne disappears.
- Coconut water is also efficacious as a medicine injuries, broken foot, and eczema. Making potions is relatively easy. Soak a handful of rice in coconut water with its shell until the rice turns sour because of fermentation, then the rice is milled into a fine powder. Rice flour is used topically every day for 3-4 days in the sick body.
- If coconut water mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder and water whiting in equal measure is a drug.
- Burns and negates the burning sensation in the feet and hands.